Manifesting and healing with candle magic is fun, easy and very effective when you want to bring about a goal or wish. Candles used for spell work come in a variety of colors, before you start candle magic, have full intention on what you want to manifest. If it is for attracting more money, you would burn a green candle, inscribe the candle with the word money, anoint it with oil and while you are burning the candle envision your bank account or wallet full of cash. This is just to give you an idea of how working with colors and candles can help you bring about attaining your desires.
Candle Colors And Their Associations
- Amber: Witch symbol, developing witchcraft skills, empowerment.
- Black: Protection, ward off negativity, remove hexes, spirit contact, night, the universe, truth, remove confusion, binding for spell work.
- Dark blue: The Goddess, associated with the archangel Gabriel, water, elemental, impulse, truth, dreams, protection, change, meditation.
- Light blue: Psychic awareness, intuition, opportunity, understanding, quests, safe journey, patience, tranquility, ward off depression, health.
- Brown: Earth, riches, endurance, animal health, steadiness, homes, physical objects, special favors, friendships.
- Copper: Money goals, professional growth, passion, career moves, successful business, energy movement.
- Gold: The God, solar magic, sun energy, power, achievement, strength, success, mental growth, the divine masculine, wealth, happiness, humor, intuition, divination.
- Gray: Other world travel, vision quests, veiling, neutralizing.
- Green: Associated with archangel Raphael, healing the physical, attract abundance, money, mother earth, plant world.
- Indigo: Meditation, spirit communication, karma workings, ancient wisdom,neutralize baneful magic.
- Orange: The God, strength, healing, attracting abundance, vitality, adaptability, luck, encouragement, clearing the mind, justice, career goals, legal matters, overall success.
- Pink: Associated with the archangel Uriel, honor, morality, friendships, love, good will, healing emotions, empathy, peace, affection, nurturing, romance.
- Purple: Associated with the archangel Michael, power, spirit, spiritual development, intuition, progress, business, spirit communication, protection, occultism, higher self.
- Rainbow: Inner development, relaxation and introspection.
- Red: Fire elemental, strength, power, energy, health, vigor, enthusiasm, courage, passion, sexuality, driving force, blood of the moon.
- Silver: The Goddess, lunar magic, meditation, psychic development, success, balance, ward off negativity, astral energies.
- Violet: Self-improvement, intuition, success in searches.
- White: The Lady and the Lord together, full moon magic, purity, protection, truth, meditation, peace, sincerity, justice, ward off doubt and fear.
- Yellow: Air elemental, divination, clairvoyance, mental alertness, intellect, memory, prosperity, changes, harmony, creativity, learning.
Now that you know the colors and their associations, are you ready to start your candle magic?
Let’s get started!
- Chose the colored candle that will best represent your desired goal to achieve.
- With a marker or sharp tipped point, write what you want to attract, heal, expel or gain.
- Anoint the the candle with any kind of oil. To anoint the candle is simple, hold it with the wick pointing upwards, rub your finger tips with oil, in a upward and downward movement say “as above, so below” do this until the entire candle has been anointed.
- Pour salt and herbs around the candle clock-wise, all the while you are imagining your manifestation happening right now, not later or you can actually lag your process.
- Still envisioning your magic actively coming to fruition, light the candle, stare at the fire and keep the vision in your mind’s eye for as long as possible.
- After, you can keep the candle burning or smolder the flame, please try hard as you can to not blow out the candle, it interferes with the energy you poured into your candle magic.
Get creative with your spell work, as long as it’s fun and come’s from a place of love in your heart all is well, and of course goes the saying “do unto other’s shall be returned three folds” so be careful on your genuine intentions. We do not condone the killing of any being for sacrificial blood in magic!! We do not work with deities to give them blood or flesh in return, we are vegan and look at all of the universal beings with compassion and tolerance. With that being said, incorporate crystals! Place nine around your candle for the number nine is completion, or place three for it is the number of manifestation.
– Earth Angel Healing Co